Router-CIM Automation Suite
Now for CNC Routers, Point to Point boring machines, and now Mill, Laser, Torch, and Waterjet
Shaped by years of experience in custom, industry-specific programming, CIM-Tech offers a deeper, more robust software solution. Router-CIM Automation Suite offers a familiar Windows®-style interface, and its enhanced capability supports a variety of third party software to control other equipment.
Router-CIM ® 2014 Automation Suite is a complete CNC machine programming package. This versatile product combines Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) features with the power of AutoCAD®, the world’s premiere Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Router-CIM® 2014 can not only run inside the latest version of AutoCAD ®, it is also compatible with AutoCAD ® 2014, 2013 and 2012. Includes 64 bit support.
Now one complete package can take you from concept drawing to machine-ready code automatically!
Router-CIM’s Computer Integrated Manufacturing Means:
• Tool paths are created and saved inside AutoCAD.
• You can use all of AutoCAD’s commands on the tool paths.
• No need to DXF out or save drawings to an older version of AutoCAD.
• All tool paths are stored on separate layers so the DWG contains both design and manufacturing data.
• One system to learn and use; combined design and manufacturing makes for a reduced learning curve.
• 80% of CAM commands are CAD related commands.
• Router-CIM uses unified design and manufacturing command set.
• A single database for design and manufacturing simplifies file structure and edits.
• Better designs because drawings are “fixed” for manufacturing.
• Your design standards can be integrated into manufacturing standards.
• Router-CIM data is stored in the industry standard DWG file format.
• Seamless integration within AutoCAD 2014 includes an updated ribbon style toolbar NEW!
• Improved materials database functionality allowing for easy export/import, material reports and material editing characteristics. NEW!
• Advanced Scrap Management giving you the option to select scrap variables in a multitude of
Router-CIM post processors are available for virtually all machine controllers. We support the most complex machinery.
Powerful advanced nesting features that are only available in Router-CIM.
Custom written software is available and can reduce the number of steps between design and manufacturing.
Parametric macros are included, and you do not need to be a VB programmer to write them. Over 40 MDF door macros and 20 millwork macros are included!
Multiple data sources and types: DWG, DXF, macros, 3D solids, surfaces, ellipses, splines, text and more.
Router-CIM Automation Suite cuts AutoCAD 3D solids, MDT, and Inventor solids
Now you can cut Solid models right inside AutoCAD or Mechanical Desktop. We include an Inventor link that transfers a model, assembly, or drawing view directly into Router-CIM. Router-CIM will pick up the cutting depth directly from the Solid model.
Router-CIM Automation Suite Reporting
Material Yield Reports: Customizable material yield report is automatically saved as an Excel Spreadsheet for you. Analyze your yields and compare the savings you get with Router-CIM.
Tool and Cute Time Study: Customizable tool life and time study spreadsheet included! Analyze your tool life and get accurate time studies using Router-CIM. Our tool life and time study spreadsheet computes the acceleration / deceleration curve to provide accurate cutting times. Using this tool, you can figure your job costs and labor hours required. Best of all, the spreadsheet is customizable by the user!
The main interface screen has a familiar Windows® style, which allows jobs and parts to be selected from a tree-style interface. Our all-in-one screen for tool path parameters is easy to learn and use. We've organized all of the machining parameters into one easy-to-use interface. This screen is set up and saved as "Knowledge". This information is easily archived, and can be transferred from one computer to another.
Expert Router-CIM® 2014 training as well as unparalleled technical support including the best phone support in the industry.