Router-CIM Automation Suite
Now for CNC Routers, Point to Point boring machines, and now Mill, Laser, Torch, and Waterjet
Shaped by years of experience in custom, industry-specific programming,
CIM-Tech offers a deeper, more robust software solution. Router-CIM
Automation Suite offers a familiar Windows®-style interface, and its
enhanced capability supports a variety of third party software to control
Router-CIM ® 2014 Automation Suite is a complete CNC machine programming package. This versatile product combines Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) features with the power of AutoCAD®, the world’s premiere Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Router-CIM® 2014 can not only run inside the latest version of AutoCAD ®, it is also compatible with AutoCAD ® 2014, 2013 and 2012. Includes 64 bit support.
Now one complete package can take you from concept drawing to machine-ready code automatically!
Router-CIM’s Computer Integrated Manufacturing Means:
• Tool paths are created and saved inside AutoCAD.
• You can use all of AutoCAD’s commands on the tool paths.
• No need to DXF out or save drawings to an older version of AutoCAD.
• All tool paths are stored on separate layers so the DWG contains both design and manufacturing data.
• One system to learn and use; combined design and manufacturing makes for a reduced learning curve.
• 80% of CAM commands are CAD related commands.
• Router-CIM uses unified design and manufacturing command set.
• A single database for design and manufacturing simplifies file structure and edits.
• Better designs because drawings are “fixed” for manufacturing.
• Your design standards can be integrated into manufacturing standards.
• Router-CIM data is stored in the industry standard DWG file format.
• Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) on 3D solids and assemblies from Autodesk Inventor® or any solids modeling package
• Seamless integration within AutoCAD 2014 includes an updated ribbon style toolbar NEW!
• Improved materials database functionality allowing for easy export/import, material reports and material editing characteristics. NEW!
• Advanced Scrap Management giving you the option to select scrap variables in a multitude of
Router-CIM post processors are available for virtually all machine controllers. We support the most complex machinery.
Powerful advanced nesting features that are only available in Router-CIM.
Custom written software is available and can reduce the number of steps between design and manufacturing.
Parametric macros are included, and you do not need to be a VB programmer to write them. Over 40 MDF door macros and 20 millwork macros are included!
Multiple data sources and types: DWG, DXF, macros, 3D solids, surfaces, ellipses, splines, text and more.
The main interface screen has a familiar Windows® style, which allows jobs and parts to be selected from a tree-style interface. Our all-in-one screen for tool path parameters is easy to learn and use. We've organized all of the machining parameters into one easy-to-use interface. This screen is set up and saved as "Knowledge". This information is easily archived, and can be transferred from one computer to another.
Expert Router-CIM® 2014 training as well as unparalleled technical support including the best phone support in the industry.